Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot, Muggy.... Auto repair?

Was a bit hot today, but I managed to get a lot of the body work done on my wife's van (she cracked it up a week or so ago)..... a life lesson here, pay the extra for collision insurance!!!!

I'll have the Bud Bike at John's bar from 7-9 tonight! Stop in and say hi, and get yourself registered. We will be giving the bad-boy away on July 10th @ Nutbush City Limits.

So.... I'm like Eddie Rabbit, as I Love a Rainy Night. Here are some great shots of the recent storms in Chicago.... these pictures just Rock, kind of like 100.1!

Bristol Palin as an actress? You be the judge.... check out a video here.

As a hunter, I like to keep up with what is going on in the sport. However, this story had me in stitches...... a buffalo head traps its owner... check it out!

TTFN, 'Till tomorrow, Peace Out!