Monday, July 12, 2010

Back from Assignment up North

Wow! I wouldn't have thought that the old pop-up camper my wife and I have would have held up in the 40mph+ winds, the hail and the almost tornado like twisting, but it did :-) We stayed relatively dry, unless you count the trip to the shelter for 15 minutes of waiting, LOL. Had some good times with my mom's side of the family, and went out on lake Minnewaska for a boat ride with one of my cousins. All in all, a great time!


So... did you do some partying this weekend? I hope you all had designated drivers, unlike this guy from Iowa.... ROTFL!


This is TOO COOL! My favorite driver wins in Chicago!!!! I'm so stoked for Michael Waltrip Racing, and for David! Get the whole story here!


Well, I hope you plan to have a Great Night filled with Classic Rock! Keep listening, it is you who make my job possible! 'Till tomorrow night, TTNF.... Peace Out!