Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF!!!!

I'm in for Neil on the "All-Request-Workday" today. Sorry to those who look for me at night, I'll be back Monday! Tomorrow night is big for Sammy Hagar fans!!!! Thanks to all who participated in our contests! Next thing to think about? Kornfest! I personally am looking forward to seeing the Nitty Grity Dirt Band..... they put on a heck of a show!!!



In today's NASCAR Moment, Elliot Sadler talks about his wreck at Pocono on Showtime's Inside NASCAR. This wreck was the hardest hit in NASCAR history!







I know it's been hot lately, and especially so for the folks on the East Coast. In New York, they are beating the heat with dumpster pools! Yup, a company has been reconditioning dumpsters into pools. Check it out here!


Well, stay cool, enjoy your weekend, and we'll catch 'yall back here on Monday! Peace Out!