Friday, August 27, 2010

Wow, What a Party!!!

Congrats to all of our winners!!!! Thanks to all at Preferred Distributing (Miller), Pishke Motors, United Auto and Flynn's Customz for making it all possible. Don't the Freezers rock?

On a serious note.... while we were partying it up last night, my brother's house got robbed. Man, This just ticks me right off! We think because we live in a small-town/ rural area that things like this aren't supposed to happen, but they do. I'll jump off my soap-box now.


I'm focusing on the Truck race tonight with today's NASCAR Moment. Rick Crawford has been off for the last four months (and he'd rather have been driving!) and is back for tonight's race. Here's Details!




If you are planning a trip to LA anytime soon, be prepared for some interesting dining company! Here's a story about the Dining Vikings!


Another busy weekend... Maybe I can slow down on Sunday night? TTFN.... Peace Out!