Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is It Hot, or Is It Cold? Typical Wisconson Weather, LOL!

So, the weather can't decide between hot and cold.... Typical for this time of year! Got outside and did more work on the PA. I have a stubborn speaker that doesn't seem to want to respond to my fixes.... UGH! I'll get it there tho :-) It's still not too late to jump on the bus with my wife and I on Sunday to see the Packers take on the Bills! Get your tickets here!



This story had me in stitches laughing so hard! It appears that this gal, Jennifer Gille, decided to get naked to convince a cabbie to take her to Michigan. He refused, so she stole his cab.... Check it Out!








Today's NASCAR Moment is this Chase Overview from NASCAR.com. Enjoy!

Take it Easy, will catch you on the flipside. Peace Out!