Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some Scheduling Changes for This Week.

I'm going to be filling in for Karen on Thursday, Friday and Monday (2pm-6pm). She is involved in the CMN Radiothon. It's pretty cool to raise a bunch of money for the program! I also will have the Miller/ Two Brother's Powersports ATV at Fast Eddie's in Sparta on Friday afternoon as well.



I don't know about you, but if this guy approched me and told me he was a vampire, I wouldn't give up my blood either! Here's a story about this crazy situation..... the 'vampires' stabbed a person who would not give up their blood! And I thought it wasn't holloween for a few weeks yet! Silly me.


Smoke was the big winner on Sunday,k but Johnson is padding his lead in the Sprint Cup Chase. Here's the full scoop in today's NASCAR Moment.

Have a Great Evening! Peace Out!