Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Year's Eve Plans, etc.

What 'Yall doing for New Year's Eve? I'll be spinning up the tunes for the Spartans' scrimmage in the afternoon, followed by a Chill game in the evening. My wife and I will wrap up with the Extravaganza at the Omni Center, with one of my favorite local bands, The Freezers! A fun filled, busy day!


There's been a lot of controversy surrounding Miley's experimentation (and getting caught) with the legal herb Salvia. Here's a story where Mellissa Gilbert (of Little House fame) talks about child stars acting out. It's pretty good reading!
With the repaving completed at Daytona, NASCAR drivers are looking forward to the upcoming tire test. Check out the full story Here!
Weather is starting to get a bit warmer. Maybe I'll get to the slopes one of these days! TTFN, Peace Out!