Monday, January 17, 2011

More Slippery, LOL!

Taking Brad, my step-son, to Western Tech this morning was difficult to say the least. Sounds like the worst is past tho... Thank God!, LOL. I'm super pumped about the Packers!!!!! What a game!!!!! Looking forward to the game on Sunday at Chicago.... I feel pretty confident that the Pack can pull out another one! Fire me off an e-mail to let me know what you think!




Speaking of the Pack, let's take a look back at Rodgers' performance in Atlanta, shall we? Here's the full story!


We are only a little over a month from the Daytona 500! I can't wait! I love all of the hype, and the stories from the track. In today's NASCAR Moment, we step inside the details for Daytona Fan Fest 2011. Enjoy!

Get those walks cleared before the city gets pissed! TTFN, Peace Out!