Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slip Sliding Away, or was that Paul Simon?, LOL!

I hope that you have been able to get where you are going with no problems today! I was slipping around a bit this morning, but things seem to be getting better as the day progresses. I'm just glad for my snomobiling friends that the trails are mostly open! I still haven't gotten out to Mt. La Crosse to do any skiing yet :-( Maybe one of these days.... we'll see.



I've gotten into some video gaming with the guys from church. We play Call of Duty MW2 and Black Ops... but this... I don't know about. A new game, for the bathroom, controlled by your urine... WHAT you might ask? It's true, here are the details!






Yesterday in out NASCAR Moment, we looked at the experts' opinions of who's to beat this year. Today, We'll look at some guys who these same experts say have higher expectations than they may be able to fulfill. Enjoy!

'Yall have a good night now, hear? Peace Out!