Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finally! We are Due for warmer weather!

I just can't wait for this warmup! I don't know about you, but I think, enough is enough already with the cold! Stop out and see us at the Chill game on Friday, I'll be spinning up the tunes as usual, let's 'Shake Up' the Owatana Express! You can still win tickets on the Contest Page!



Next Saturday marks the 10th anniversary of that fatefull Daytona 500 that cost the life of Dale Earnhardt, the racing legend. In today's NASCAR Moment, we will look at how his legacy has affected the NASCAR world. Get the full story here! Don't forget that the Budwiser Shootout is Saturday night, the unofficial kickoff of the NASCAR season for 2011! You can see it live on Speed.
-

As I've written before, I'm an astronomy fan, so I thought I'd fire off this story about an asteroid that Russian scientists say is back on a collision course with earth. It's not supposed to happen soon tho... read all about it!

-
Enjoy the warmer temps! Have a Great Weekend! Peace Out!