Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello Again... or is that The Cars?

Once again, I find myself at the computer planning out today's blog post. I realize how much I love my job! Getting to play the best Classic Rock, and keeping you company thru your evenings is such a blessing! I hope you are having a great day!

In our continued Super Bowl XLV coverage, today we will look at how the Packers' offense stacks up against the fairly stout Pittsburg defense. Here's the link!


My all-time favorite driver, Michael Waltrip (#15, 55 NAPA) has written a book that goes into detail about how he has overcome the difficulty of winning the Daytona 500 on the day that the great Dale Earnhardt died. In today's NASCAR moment, I'll give you the details Here. I hope you give this some thought. I'm going to get a copy this weekend, and let you know what I think.
TTFN, Peace Out!