Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lots Going on This Weekend!

With the Chill playing on Friday and saturday, the Spartans on Saturday, and Raise The Roof going on Saturday night, there is a ton of stuff to keep one occupied! I will be at the Omni Center Friday, and at the La Crosse Center for the Spartan's game Saturday, followed by Raise the Roof. Make it a point to stop and see all of us!

They say stupid is what stupid does, and this guy takes stupid to a whole new level. Apparently, he got angry after buying some drinks for a few 'ladies' who turned out not to be... Well.... I don't know where to start, LOL. Here's the full story!


The running of this weekend's Daytona 500 marks the 10th anniversary of the passing of Dale Ernhardt. I watched a really good story on Speed last night called 'The Day'. If you get a chance, check it out! It had me balling my eyes out! In today's NASCAR Moment, let's take a retrospective look back, Shall we?

-

Enjoy the warmer weather! Peace Out!