Monday, March 14, 2011

Sold Out!

Yup, Kind of like I Figured.... I never even had a chance at Sir Elton John tickets... The show was sold out in less than an hour. I knew the guy was good, but Damn! Oh well, I'll just have to get all of his albums out and listen to them again, LOL. I hope you got tickets if you wanted them :-)


Casey Kane is coming off of an impressive Camping World Truck race on Saturday night, winning for truck owner Kyle Bush. In today's NASCAR Moment, a look at expectations for the rest of his season. Short track racing at Bristol this Sunday. I say Bring It On!!!!


So, yet another frivoulous treaty. This one is making it illegal to wage war in space.... and includes extraterrestrials! Yup, ET's can't wage war in space... I wonder if anyone told them, LOL. Here's the full story!

-
Keep these nice days coming! Peace Out!